WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 PPV Predictions
Here are my predictions for the 12th Hell in a Cell PPV.
- Jeff Hardy vs Elias
- Prediction: Jeff Hardy
- Otis vs The Miz for the Money in the Bank contract
- Prediction: This has been a funny feud and Miz giving JBL a briefcase full of money to have the match happen is silly wrestling stuff that I love. I hope that Otis can retain the MITB contract and perhaps cash it in later but not against Roman or Drew.
- Bayley (C) vs Sasha Banks inside Hell in a Cell for the SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Prediction: Sasha Banks to become the new champion. Bayley has been a great champion and managed to hold the SD Women’s Championship for the longest amount of time and she has no one else to face but her former friend. It’s been too long for Sasha to not hold a singles title.
- Drew McIntyre (C) vs Randy Orton inside Hell in a Cell for the WWE Championship
- Prediction: The last hurrah for Randy as this should end the feud. It has been ongoing since Wrestlemania and it would be nice to see everyone to move on, BUT Randy should be moving on with the title. It’s going to be an upset results in my opinion. Randy to win the WWE Championship
- Roman Reigns (C) vs Jey Uso in a “I Quit” match inside Hell in a Cell for the Universal Championship.
- Prediction: Jey is not winning the title but this is going to be a brawl and become a good match to the point where Roman has to respect his cousin for stepping up to the plate and challenging Roman, the “Tribal Chief”. Roman to retain!
Once more matches are added to the card, this will be updated.
- Follow us on Twitter: @SquaredCircle
- ‘Like’ us on Facebook: /squaredcircleie
- Until there is unionization within WWE, we will not be covering their content, see our announcement regarding this.