Tonight, WWE will be holding its 11th Hell in a Cell PPV and it will be held in Sacramento, California.
At the time of writing (which is about 9 hours before the start time), there have only been 4 matches announced for the PPV.
- Roman Reigns & Daniel Bryan vs Erick Rowan & Luke Harper in a Tornado Tag Team Match.
- PREDICTION: I am excited to see Luke Harper back inside a WWE ring again after taking some time off and it’s good that he is back with Erick who are brilliant together. I can see them be a very dominant hell tag team and could do wonders in the future. While I probably think that the babyfaces will get the win, I would be very happy with Harper & Rowan to pick up the victory. Why have this storyline if the first major fight is going to be a loss. Erick Rowan & Luke Harper to win.
- Becky Lynch (C) vs Sasha Banks inside Hell in a Cell for the RAW Women’s Championship.
- PREDICTION: Becky is going to be very dominant in this match and the build to this (especially on Friday) really sold this match for me. Becky knows that she can beat Sasha but Sasha thinks that Becky’s time is over and that it is her time. Sasha doesn’t appear to be a threat to Becky so Becky retains. I fell that there is going to be a return from say…Nia Jax tonight to beat down Becky after the match
- Bayley (C) vs Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- PREDICTION: This, unfortunately, doesn’t have any hype around it and was only made after SmackDown on Friday because Charlotte pinned her in the tag team match but anyway, Charlotte is going to win. FOX obviously wants some woman to be the face of the division and Becky is already the face of RAW’s women’s division and Bayley is not a “face of the company” type, so it would only make sense for FOX to have Charlotte be the women’s champion going into the Draft next week.
- Seth Rollins (C) vs “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt inside Hell in a Cell for the Universal Championship
- PREDICTION: Match of the night contender. This is going to be a “Squash” match but not in your traditional sense as they are going to show everything that both men have and they are going to make The Fiend look very very strong. Ultimately, I do not think that Seth is going to retain the title and Bray Wyatt is rightfully going to walk out as the Universal Championship.
If WWE doesn’t put the title on Bray tonight, then what has all this hype going to be for? Has the last 4 months of the Firefly Funhouse going to be wasted and we are going to get the same thing when leading up until Survivor Series? Who knows! But I would think that WWE is sane and they will make Bray the champion tonight.
Furthermore, no matches for tonight were made during SmackDown. I see this as a very missed opportunity because you could have hyped interest for the PPV but announcing that Rusev could go up against Bobby Lashley or some stupid match. Who knows what we are going to get tonight!
WWE has finally added some matches to the event for tonight:
- Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (C) vs The Kabuki Warriors for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship.
- PREDICTION: Kabuki to win the title
- Chad Gable vs Baron Corbin
- PREDICTION: Don’t care…
- Natalya vs Lacey Evans
- PREDICTION: Don’t care…
- The Viking Raiders & a Mystery Partner vs The O.C
- PREDICTION: The Viking Raiders + Mystery Partner. Mystery Partner is either going to be Ricochet or Cedric Alexander