WWE Extreme Rules PPV 2018 Results [SPOILERS]
Last night seen the most Extreme event in WWE history (Citation needed) with WWE Extreme Rules coming from Pittsburgh, PA!
If you wish to see my predictions for this PPV, you can click here to view them!
Without the boring bits, here is a quick summary of the results:
- Andrade “Cien” Almas defeated Sin Cara on the Kickoff Show.
- SAnitY defeated The New Day in a Tables match on the Kickoff Show.
- The B-Team defeated Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt to become the NEW RAW Tag Team Champions!
- Finn Bálor defeated “Constable” Baron Corbin
- Carmella retained her SmackDown Women’s Championship over Asuka
- Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Jeff Hardy to become the NEW United States Champion
- Kevin Owens defeated Braun Storwman in a Steel Cage match by escaping
- The Bludgeon Brothers retained their SmackDown Tag Team Championship over Team Hell No.
- Bobby Lashley defeated Roman Reigns
- Alexa Bliss retained her RAW Women’s Championship against Nia Jax in a Extreme Rules match
- AJ Styles retained his WWE Championship over Rusev
- Dolph Ziggler retained his Intercontinental Championship over Seth Rollins in a 30-min Iron Man Match (Result: 5-4 to Dolph Ziggler)
And that was the card. 1 surprise title change (RAW Tag Team) and a nice change of the US Title.
It should be noted that at the end of the US Title Match, Randy Orton returned, turned heel and attached Jeff Hardy.
What did you think of the WWE Extreme Rules PPV? What do you think of this type of Results posts 24 hours (Give or take) after the PPV has been aired?
I am always looking for feedback on how to make Wressling a bit better each and every day!
The next Predictions post will be for WWE Summerslam 2018 which is on August 19th!
You can follow everything to do with Wressling at @Wressling_