On July 14th 2019 from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA, WWE will hold their Extreme Rules PPV.
As of July 4th 2019, the following matches have been announced:
- The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre in a No Holds Barred match
- Seth Rollins (C) & Becky Lynch (C) vs Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans in a “Winner Take All” Mixed Tag Team Match for the Universal Championship & RAW Women’s Championship.
- Daniel Bryan & Rowan (C) vs The New Day vs Heavy Machinery in a Triple Threat Tag Team match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championships
- Kofi Kingston (C) vs Samoa Joe for the WWE Championship.
- Bayley (C) vs Alexa Bliss for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- Drew Gulak (C) vs Tony Nese for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.
Keep an eye on this post for updates of this WWE PPV card.