WWE Extreme Rules 2019 PPV Predictions
Welcome to my predictions for WWE Extreme Rules 2019.
- The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre in a No Holds Barred Match
- PREDICTION: The Undertaker & Roman to win!
- Braun Strowman vs Bobby Lashley in a Last Man Standing Match
- PREDICTION: Braun Strowman
- Aleister Black vs Cesaro
- PREDICTION: Aleister Black
- Kevin Owens vs Dolph Ziggler
- PREDICTION: Kevin Owens
- Finn Bálor (C) vs Shinsuka Nakamura for the Intercontinental Championship [Kickoff Show]
- PREDICTION: Finn Bálor to retain!
- The Revival (C) vs The Usos for the RAW Tag Team Championships
- PREDICTION: The Usos to win and become champions!
- Daniel Bryan & Rowan (C) vs Big E & Xavier Woods vs Heavy Machinery in a Triple Threat for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship’s
- PREDICTIONS: Heavy Machinery to win and become Champions!
- Ricochet (C) vs AJ Styles for the United States Championship
- PREDICTION: Ricochet to retain!
- Drew Gulak (C) vs Tony Nese for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
- PREDICTION: Drew to retain!
- Bayley (C) vs Nikki Cross & Alexa Bliss in a 2-on-1 Handicap match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- PREDICTION: Bayley to retain!
- Kofi Kingston (C) vs Samoa Joe for the WWE Championship.
- PREDICTION: Samoa Joe to win and become Champion!
- Seth Rollins (C) vs Becky Lynch (C) vs Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans in a Winners Take All Mixed Tag Team Extreme Rules Match for the Universal Championship & RAW Women’s Championship.
- PREDICTION: Seth & Becky to win and retain their titles!
And that is my predictions. Enjoy Extreme Rules.