WWE announced during the pre-show of WWE Royal Rumble 2019 that next Sunday during the half-time show of the NFL’s SuperBowl, they will hold a special 6-man tag team match.
This will be the first Half-Time Heat since 1999.
After the fallout of last night’s NXT TakeOver: Phoenix, Aleister Black, Ricochet, Velveteen Dream, Johnnny Gargano, Tamasso Ciampa and Adam Cole got into a brawl which spilled out backstage.
In order to get this resolved, Triple H revealed that they would settle their differences during the SuperBowl.
It will be:
Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano &
Ricochet, Aleister Black & Velveteen Dream
It is set to air on WWE Network & YouTube
- You can follow SquaredCircle.ie on Twitter: @SquaredCircleIE
- You can ‘Like’ us on Facebook at: /facebook
- You can support us on Ko-fi
- Buy the merch at https://squaredcircle.ie/shop
- Listen to the Podcast at https://squaredcircle.ie/podcast
- Listen to the News Podcast at https://squaredcircle.ie/news
- Follow the new WWE 24/7 Title at https://247title.info and follow the twitter account @247title_info