These are my predictions for NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff which is being broadcasted on WWE Network tonight from 7 pm.
- WALTER (C) vs Tyler Bate for the WWE United Kingdom Championship
- PREDICTION: WALTER. There is no one that can beat him and it will only take a big monster to dethrone the RingKampf. WALTER to retain!
- Toni Storm (C) vs Kay Lee Ray for the NXT UK Women’s Championship.
- PREDICTION: It’s too early for Toni to drop the title as she is a better face for the NXT UK Women’s Division and losing it KLR would take some of that away. There is plenty of time for Kay Lee Ray to become one of the faces of the division but today is not that day. Toni Storm to retain!
- Zack Gibson & James Drake (C) vs Mark Coffey & Wolfgang vs Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrews in a Triple-Threat Tag Team Match for the NXT UK Tag Team Championships.
- PREDICTION: I like Zack & James for being the heels that they are but since winning the titles at NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool, they have only defended the titles 3 times with the last match ending in a No Contest. They are good that the titles do not need to drop, but it would be nice for a stable like Gallius to pick up the W and walk out as the champions. Mark Coffey & Wolfgang to win!
- Dave Mastiff vs Joe Coffey in a Last Man Standing Match
- PREDICTION: 2 big boys that will unfortunately be an aftermatch of a title match but if I had to put money on this, it would be Mastiff who comes out the winner. Dave Mastiff to win.
- Travis Banks vs Noam Dar
- PREDICTION: This should be a nice flippy match from the two of them and it’s nice seeing Noam Dar on a PPV once again even if it’s not on RAW or 205 Live. Noam to win!