NXT TakeOver: In Your House PPV Predictions
Here are my predictions for NXT TakeOver: In Your House.
- Tommaso Ciampa vs Karrion Kross
- PREDICTION: Karrion Kross to win. Why would he lose his first takeover match in NXT. He has everything to make himself the next big thing in the company and he needs to start by getting W’s. This should be a good match.
- Finn Bálor vs Damian Priest
- PREDICTION: Finn Bálor to win. I just do not get the appeal of Damian. He seems a bit… bland and has no real character about him.
- Mia Yim, Tegan Nox & Shotzi Blackheart vs Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai & Raquel González.
- PREDICTION: I feel that due to shenanigans that the heel steel of Candice, Dakota & Raquel will come out with the victory. Obviously the two main combatants in this match are Candice and Mia given their rivalry with Keith Lee & Johnny Gargano.
- Keith Lee (C) vs Johnny Gargano for the NXT North American Championship
- PREDICTION: Johnny Gargano to win the title. Just like the 6-women tag match, there is going to be shenanigans that is going to allow Johnny to win the title and himself and Keith are going to have a bigger/better fight at the next TakeOver.
- Charlotte Flair (C) vs Rhea Ripley vs Io Shirai in a Triple Threat Match for the NXT Women’s Championship.
- PREDICTION: Rhea Ripley to win the title. There is absolutely no need for Charlotte to have the title. She has had two matches since winning the title at Wrestlemania and shows no sign of being ‘active’ with the title. Give it to a proper NXT workhorse like Rhea. It would be nice for Io, but I feel that she is not JUST ready yet. Give her a bit to flesh out her heel persona.
- Adam Cole (C) vs The Velveteen Dream in a Backlot Brawl for the NXT Championship.
- PREDICTION: This is the end of Cole with the title. Not that I think he is going to AEW or anything, but he has done all that he can with the title and has beaten everyone there is to beat in NXT involving the title. A new fresh face at the top of the NXT ladder is whats needed and honestly, it is well overdue that the Undisputed ERA goes to the Main Roster (if that is in the cards). Velveteen Dream to win the title.
- Follow us on Twitter: @SquaredCircle
- ‘Like’ us on Facebook: /squaredcircleie
- Until there is unionization within WWE, we will not be covering their content, see our announcement regarding this.