On Friday Night SmackDown for 29th November 2019, a new custom design for a WWE Championship title was revealed.
On the newest edition of the Firefly Fun House, Bray Wyatt issued a challenge to Daniel Bryan for a rematch for the Universal Championship.
In the same episode, Wyatt stated that he had a new ‘toy’. That would be a brand new custom Universal Championship for The Fiend, while Bray Wyatt carries the blue standard Universal Championship.
What do you think of this title? Let us know via our Social Channels!
- You can follow SquaredCircle.ie on Twitter: @SquaredCircleIE
- You can ‘Like’ us on Facebook at: /facebook
- You can support us on Ko-fi
- Buy the merch at https://squaredcircle.ie/shop
- Listen to the Podcast at https://squaredcircle.ie/podcast
- Listen to the News Podcast at https://squaredcircle.ie/news
- Follow the new WWE 24/7 Title at https://247title.info and follow the twitter account @247title_info