This Saturday, July 13th, AEW will hold it’s 3rd PPV, Fight for the Fallen in Jacksonville, Florida!
The money made from this event will be donated to victims of gun violence through Farah & Farah.
At the time of writing, the following matches have been announced for the show:
- Brandi Rhodes vs Allie in a Singles Match
- Kenny Omega vs Cima in a Singles Match
- Cody & Dustin Rhodes vs The Young Bucks in a Tag Team Match
- Adam Page vs Kip Sabian in a Singles Match.
- Jimmy Havoc, Darby Allin & Joey Janela vs MJF, Sammy Guevara & Shawn Spears in a 6-man Tag Team Match.
- Lucha Bros (Pentagon Jr. & Fenix) vs SCU (Scorpio Sky & Frankie Kazarian, with Christopher Daniels) in a Tag Team Match